Monday, January 25, 2010

There is something to be said for.. CHANGING TABLES!

As promised, on facebook, the update on backseat diaper change. I was trying to go ahead and run in Kroger. I felt like it was more sanitary to change her diaper in the car rather than a public restroom.. I've changed her in the trunk plenty of times, but it was too cold. I have changed her in the backseat though also. I began changing her diaper and felt something. She was peeing on me! I'm not talking a little tinkle! it looked like I had peed on myself! I put the clean diaper on her.. put her back in her car seat, without pants, and headed home to change clothes-- so much for saving time and taking a quick trip to Kroger! We made it back to Kroger, did our shopping and returned home. All ended well!

Oh and here are a couple pictures from our fashion show! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment