Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On the MEND..

The precious little Kepley sicklings are on the mend. Kris is still not feeling wonderful, but seems to have improved a lot. Being in the cold hasn't helped matters. It has been below freezing for a week and of course he is exposed to the bitter chill throughout the day! Grace Anne is still very snotty, as unladylike as that may sound. This morning I suctioned out lots green snot and she actually sounds like she can breath a little now.

This weekend we took it easy though. I was convinced we lost Grace Anne's zutano hat !!! We love her Zutano hat (its fushia)! I searched everywhere with no luck so I ordered one from New Baby Products in Atlanta because all the Zutano retailers in Knoxville were sold out. (although, in the search, we did find a very cutesnails zutano dress and a cozie matching jumper that were both must haves!!) Well, guess what I found on Sunday afternoon? you guessed it.. that silly hat. Now we have two of the same exact hats as the second one arrived today. I wish we had this one too.. isn't it cute.. jester hat. I also think she needs the mittens since her fingers are always so cold!

We go to the two month appointment early tomorrow morning! I'll keep everyone posted on an exciting developments!




No comments:

Post a Comment