Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just another typical, fantastic, memorable day!
Let me begin by saying... I, Mommy Kepley, am so lucky to get to spend each day with the little one. She changes so much and grows each day. A friend asked me yesterday when I was "going back into the workforce" and I answered by saying that I plan on looking for a job to begin this fall. With that being said, honestly... I can't even imagine leaving her anywhere or with anyone on a daily basis... I never thought I could be a stay at home Mommy, but I can totally see it for a year or two... Oh well, good thing I don't have to cross that bridge yet.
So, the weather was great early this week! Mommy and Grace Anne got to go on lots of walks! She is really a fan of riding in the stroller but she has also started enjoying the Baby Bjorn and the way I look at it.. the Baby Bjorn is like carrying around an almost 10 lb. weight, thus it has to be a better workout.. right?

Our other latest interest is .. Baby Einstein. Little Miss Sunshine found Baby Beethoven was captivating! She just sits there in awe and watches it! But, no worries... she only watches 1 DVD a day and they last 30 min. She isn't being brain washed or corrupted by TV!

Tonight Grace Anne went to her first basketball game.. she slept through most of it! Mommy did get to show her off at the school she did her student teaching, but we really went to see Alyssa cheer and get recognized for 8th grade night. Grace Anne really didn't take in too much-- she slept as the picture above indicates!


And an end-note... Keep hoping Daddy gets a job soon. UPs has had lay offs and minimized routes and put drivers in the warehouse. Please keep him in mind if you hear of anything.. now is not a good time to not have a full time job. Daddy and Mommy both want Mommy to be able to stat home with Grace Anne for a while. So, keep us in your thoughts and pass along any job leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment