Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forget Lullabies, we sing ROCKY TOP in this house!
In honor of the good news coming from the University of Tennessee...

We have had a better week than last... UT hired a new football coach (Daddy thinks its a good hire which makes life in the Kepley house much easier), the Vols have been tearing it up on the basketball court and just beat Alabama tonight (another plus for keeping Daddy happy), and Grace Anne has not decided to descend from anywhere!
Bath time has become much easier! I won't lie and tell you that she doesn't have some weird faces, because as you can see... she sure does! But, she doesn't cry at all during bath time! She is so stinkin' cute in her little bath tub that I couldn't help but to post a picture! She will kill me when she is 10!
The weather has been great the last couple days! Mommy and Grace Anne have been on a walk each day this week, thus far.

Oh and finally, I am very excited to announce that I have figured out the video feature on my camera... AND, I can post to blog so I'm trying one of her rolling over... But, keep coming back, fans and followers, there shall be more!


No comments:

Post a Comment