Saturday, January 23, 2010

All I wanna do is... MOVE!

Whether it's riding in the car, going for walks, chillin' in the stroller, or just moving her arms and legs... Little Miss Sunshine wants to move all the time!! (what can I say--she can't sit still--who'd she get that from?!)

It's amazing how much we learn about her tendencies and personality each day. We have definitely discovered that this child does not sleep! It is as simple as that! Last night Kris held her and she slept on his chest from about 12:30am to 4am. I got up at 4 and fed her and she didn't go back to sleep until 8am! Yea and that nap lasted about an hour and she was ready to eat again by 9:30am. Once she ate she didn't go back to sleep at all until half way through out afternoon walk. It's amazing that this child can stay awake so long-- Daddy says she gets it from me.. maybe so.. but still, aren't 2 1/2 month old babies supposed to sleep more than 6 or 7 hours in a 24 hour period?

I'm trying to keep the videos coming. It's very difficult to upload them to the blog because it takes forever! I've created a YouTube account so that we can upload them easily. The latest video clip (click on the pink, bold words) may not be nearly as exciting to most people.. but we laughed so hard. I've finally figured out what she was doing in my tummy for months! I'll warn you she is intense!


No comments:

Post a Comment