Monday, May 3, 2010


More Pictures to come...

Let me begin by saying that we were not affected by rain. We are in the East and the rain really hit hard in Nashville... 17 inches this weekend. But, if you heard Tennessee got rain, that is true! We are thinking about those Nashville folks though!



This weekend was busy as Mommy participated in graduation ceremonies for her Masters of Education. We made a trip to the ever exciting Harrogate, Tennessee. I really wish my Mom could have been there and I know you are thinking 'well she was there in spirit and she is proud of you'-- thanks for thinking that but there are times when I'm very selfish and the thought of her spirit being there isn't enough, her spirit lives within me and I miss her every day! I wanted her in person... I wanted to look up in the stands and see her sitting beside my supportive husband, beautiful daughter, and amazing aunt. I am very lucky to have all three of them to count on! I'm also thankful for all the cards and congrats.
Okay, so now on to the main focus of our lives.. Miss Grace Anne Kepley...
The little one is growing! I can't believe how much hair she has and how long she looks. I also can't believe that next week she will be 6 months old. She is the highlight of our lives. She is constantly smiling and laughing! And now that she is rolling over both directions and trying very hard to crawl we know she will soon be on the move! Once she gets coordinated enough to pull and push simultaneously-- watch out!!



Grace Anne has discovered her toes, her sloppery mouth, and her ability to scream happy squeals!! She has also decided the Soothie pacifiers aren't pacifying, and she loves MAM pacis... so looks like we are buying a bunch of MAM pacis... figures huh?


(a Wal-Mart receipt is very entertaining until you lick it so much it begins to disintegrate and your mean Mommy takes it away)

6++++++++++++++++++++++.

No comments:

Post a Comment