Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Watch out.. this smile is
CONTAGIOUS

Wow! So much has been going on that I'm behind on blogging. Please forgive me...
Saturday Poppy came to visit. He was amazed to see how much Grace Anne had changed since his last visit. She really is focusing, interacting, and laughing. Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs with the Riggs (which I need to get pictures from GMa to post!).


Sunday, Grace Anne had a basket full of goodies from the Easter bunny... and then we spent the entire day in Cookeville, Tennessee with Gran Gran's cousin. It was so much fun and we were embraced in their established traditions. If they will have us--- we will go back every year!! I am posting lots of pictures of Grace Anne hunting for eggs and spending time with the relatives. As a kid I loved the Cashman relatives and really want Grace Anne to be exposed to that part of the family as I feel that they shaped a lot of my beliefs and traditions in some form.








Also, Grace Anne has started sleeping in her crib! She slept in there half of Friday night (that half od the night Mommy slept in the floor... yes the floor... I couldn't just leave her!) and then every night since she has slept in there the entire night. She has woken up in the middle of the night, but after being fed she has gone back to the crib. It is a major milestone and I'm proud she has done well, even with her stuffy, allergy nOSe!
Daddy's job search is still in full throttle... but we aren't getting very far. It stinks that we are in the financial situation we are in and really have no control. We keep thinking it'd be great to just wake up from the nightmare! We keep getting these curve balls and eventually our bad luck will run out! Kris is willing to eat rice and beans everyday and shovel poop in order to keep me at home with the baby (which I didn't expect him to be so adamant about the subject)! But, I must say, it is times like this that I'm so thankful for my upbringing and my parents teaching me good financial habits--gosh I miss my Mom! :)

This week the job search will continue and Mommy hopes to get the tax stuff to the accountant and possibly get good news from him (because Mommy is probably getting a crown at the dentist tomorrow so we need a tax refund.. haha). Hopefully we will fit some walking into our schedule.. the allergies and 85 degree weather has kept us inside the last two days. And... Hopefully, Aunt Beth will get to make a visit the end of the week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment