Saturday, April 10, 2010

TULIPS...
DOGWOODS...

It's SPRING TIME in TENNESSEE!
So, yesterday Grace Anne and Mommy went for a walk on Cherokee Blvd.! It was beautiful with the dogwoods in full bloom. The annual Dogwood Art Festival is currently going on and today Daddy, Mommy, and Grace Anne went down to Market Square to check out the artisans and shops! We had a great time spending the day together. On the way home we took a couple pictures of Grace Anne with the beautiful tulips at Catholic.I wish the pictures were better.. I'm not a professional photographer by any means... and my "subject" was tired after a long day out and about! But, Mommy is a big fan of tulips and they always remind me of my great aunt who covered practically every inch of her yard with tulips each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment