Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grace Anne met Neyland!

Well, not General Neyland obviously.. but THE stadium... THE home of the football Vols.. THE place aspiring football players dream to play one day.. THE best dang place to be on a Saturday in the fall.. yes, Grace Anne got to go to Neyland Stadium on Saturday and I'm pretty sure she felt right at home!Saturday we attended the Orange and White game at UT after Mommy took her comprehensive test for her masters--which only took 3 hours and 45 minutes and 19 pages (so, I was a little tired). She loved the scoreboard beside us because she could see the lights and watch the clock count down! Of course she had a fabulous big bow and UT attire for the event!

Worn out!
PS: I have made a promise to my fans and followers... I WILL be better about blogging... I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment