Thursday, December 3, 2009

SAY CHEESE!


Yesterday Grace Anne had her first big picture day! Okay so technically she had pictures at the hospital, but yesterday was her first true photo shoot! She is going to be a superstar! She did really well considering she slept most of the time.. thankful she loves the camera.. and we seem to think it loves her-- but it might be us being partial. The picture above I took on my phone, but I'm very excited about the real pictures. They took one with this rose mat thingy-- sounds super tacky and honestly I didn't think it'd be cute... I was just going with it since they had been so nice and bragged on how beautiful she is (of course we all know that). Well, my friends, the rose thing turned out to be adoreable! I loved it she was so sweet and her expressions were great--she was showing more of her personality (that we are really picking up on now that she is nearly 3 weeks old-- can you believe it!?)

After seeing how well she did yesterday I'm very anxious for my friend Jenn to take some pictures of her! I think Jenn will have good ideas and she may be able to capture some unique shots! We might as well start building her portfolio now... give her a few years and Vogue will be calling.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment