Thursday, December 10, 2009

DON'T GIVE UP ON US!!
Keep coming back to the blog!

My deepest apologies! I went a week.. no blog.
What you may not know though... the Mommy behind this blog has had to be more than just a Mommy this past week. As of yesterday though-- I'm able to be 100% Mommy and wife! I finished all my course work, my exit interview, my portfolio.. I'm a licensed teacher now! I also have all my coursework finished for my master's and I'll take my comps in the Spring-- so by May I'll have my M.Ed :) So, now I no excuse not to blog, right?

Anyways, on to the important things... Grace Anne went to the doctor Monday. She gained 9oz. She is up to a big 7lbs. 6 oz. and 19.5 inches! So, she's still small. We think the most noticeable change is that her hair is growing!

Today I picked up the pictures from last week. Daddy hadn't seen them and loved them. I have a feeling he will be showing her off again tomorrow at work.

So, here are some of them for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment