Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Postpartum Visit..
At 6 weeks you go back to your postpartum visit.. I'm telling you this because I went yesterday and that in turn means my baby girl is 6 weeks old (well she will be Friday). I can't believe it!!! My doctor said everything looked GREAT! That I was doing well... Now, for my sake and sanity, I just need to lose the rest of the baby weight... which isn't much, but it seems like quite a daunting task! Although, my doctor did pretty much tell everyone in the office my secret shopping obsession (as if its a secret). I was actually shopping, and we aren't talking grocery shopping, the Monday after Grace Anne was born.. the day after being released from the hospital-- well she happened to be shopping too.... and well I got caught.


So the weekend was great. After graduation festivities we got to celebrate Christmas with Grammy and Papaw at our house. Poppy also came over. Grammy tried and tried to get Mommy and Daddy to go to dinner and a movie together. We thought we might be able to do dinner, we knew a movie was out of the question-- well neither happened. It had nothing to do with her staying with her grandparents, we just couldn't leave her! We will eventually..

Mommy and Daddy again racked up on Christmas presents. Daddy got new Ray Ban sunglasses. Mommy even got a David Yurman ring from Poppy! Of course Grace Anne continues to be spoiled by all! Grammy bought her tons of goodies and basically a new wardrobe! haha We just have to get to 0-3 sized clothing (which should be soon.. I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment