Sunday, November 22, 2009

TAKE NOTE: DADDY STAYED HOME DURING A HOME GAME!

Of course we all know that Kris lives for college football! Having a fall baby was not in our plans--mostly because the fall is reserved for football and Kris wouldn't want a baby to disrupt attending games. I didn't want a baby to grow up dealing with Daddy's football mood if heaven forbid UT loses a game. How do you have a kid's birthday party if Saturdays are tied up with football? Obviously some weekends would be more of a problem than others. For instance, when I was having consistent contractions in October I feared I'd deliver the 3rd week of October -- that would have been terrible -- afterall, a Bama loss could ruin any kids birthday party-- and if it were a home game would Daddy even show? Okay so it sounds extreme, but I knew what I was getting into when I married him. After all, I'm from Knoxville we are orange (in every shade mind you), and we know football! Anyways, back to my point. This week Kris mentioned he might not go to the game, I didn't really buy into it but told him to so what he wanted to, he was welcome to go and I told him Grace Anne and I would hang out at home. Well, yesterday he decided to call the cable company and add the sports tier channels so he could get the game... and Kris Kepley skipped an attendance to a home game so that he could stay at home with his wife and baby girl! So, my point in having said all this is.. Kris is now a Daddy and some priorities may be changing. So, please take a moment to recognize this monumental moment!

Grace Anne is still very stopped up and it sounds like she needs to blow her nose :(.
She did have a bowel movement, well more like a blow out, t today which excited Mommy and Daddy. Tonight Patrick was over watching the football game and he had Chinese food. After the diaper surprise, Kris joked that Grace Anne doesn't even have to eat Chinese just smell it.

Oh finally, I was thinking today- don't tell my child I blogged about the regularity of her bowel movements. I can only imagine that at about age 13 she would be mortified!

No comments:

Post a Comment