Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hellloooo October!

The weather isn't exactly fall like and the leaves aren't red... but October has arrived and since it contains my favorite holiday and my birthday then it is pretty much my favorite month!


Grace Anne and I started the month off in Kentucky at the family farm for the Farm Day get together! It was great to see my family. I am very close to my aunt and talk to her all the time, but I love when she gets to see Grace Anne. Its hard being really far away from family, but lets face it... its not like all our family was in Knoxville.. its basically just hard because everyone has different schedules and commitments. Since we will be making a trip to Tennessee in early November we won't be going back for Thanksgiving... and I love Thanksgiving (It is pretty much tied with Halloween) and will truly miss going to Betty and Randolph's. So, it was good to see that side of the family! Grace Anne had lots of fun on the farm and even got to take her first hay ride... I must say though... it was much colder than we anticipated...


After making it back to Corpus, we had to get ready for a very important day, Daddy-o's birthday. We made Daddy a cake (it was a dinosaur and said Happy Birthday, Daddy! You're DINO-MITE" and then we grilled out (on his new grill).


No comments:

Post a Comment