Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catch Up Time
So... I feel like this blog will be short and sweet and get you up to date!

Let's see... I celebrated my birthday the day after the last blog! It was a great day and as always I continue to use my birthday as grounds for celebration up to this point (hey I'm an October baby which means.. the whole month, right?)
Kris and Grace Anne got me some great stuff and much needed clothing (jeans... a couple shirts.. shoes)-- but I think my favorite things were the flowers, balloons, and new pandora charm. I love my pandora bracelet because it represents so much from the past year.. and our family!

This past weekend Poppy came to visit! We had lots of fun.. for instance, Sunday we got Kris' car stuck in the sand. We also had a fun adventure trying to drown the five gazillion baby spiders that popped out of the Mama spider Kris killed... haha
We actually did get a chance to have a little fun at the aquarium on Monday.. enjoyed some seafood... showed Poppy around. I think he liked it here. So now... we are ready for more visitors... :)
This week has been packed full of play dates and park time (Grace Anne loves to swing)!
We've been working really hard to getting back to the crib! It has been miserable for Mommy and I've had very little sleep but I refuse to give in and take her back to bed with me. (Even if that means that I sleep in her chair, floor, or even standing up)

Every other second of my day revolves around cleaning up the books that seem to get dumped off the shelf several hundred times, forcing Grace Anne to sit still long enough to eat "meals," pulling Grace Anne down from potentially disastrous situations (ie. climbing on Daddy's computer bag in order to get on top of the coffee table) and listening to Elmo's voice on various toys over and over (yes, we love love love Elmo for some reason). Am I complaining? Absolutly not! I love these days... some days I feel like a zombie still, but I love my sweet girl and can't even imagine being away from her daily! Kris is adamant about me staying home with her.. for a while.. like he would prefer until Pre-K or Kindergarten.. we will see. Right now we are just enjoying our time together-- she is our sunshine and we can't even remember what life was like without her! meeting some really fun moms and kids to share our days with!

No comments:

Post a Comment