Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BORN to SHOP
(at least we know Mommy was! haha)

So, the end of last week was busy. Thursday I managed to hit a huge consignment sale in Knoxville, and let me be the first to tell you-- consignment shopping isn't my style. I never thought it was, but with all the hype I thought I'd check it out. Plus, we are in need of a joggin stroller and we are poor, remember, so I thought I'd look there. No such luck! I'll just say that I'm much more a baby boutique shopper than a consignment shopper... asnd I don't like used stuff... not that this is a surprise to me or anyone else.

We had a great weekend in Owensboro, KY and spent some long over due time with Aunt Beth. We drove over to Evansville, Indiana which is about 45 min from her house. (Grace Anne visited her 4th state on the day she turned 4 months.. we are off to a good start!). We managed to find some adorable gymboree and zutano outfits, including her first swimsuit! To top it off, she got the cutest summer nautical outfit ever. (pictures above are just a couple highlights) Boutique shopping is FUN! Plus, we found some sunhats, bibs, and socks-- all things she needed!

Grace Anne is doing well. She is very smiley and has really started laughing A LOT! Its pretty cute! She loves pushing the keys on the computer. Also, her hair grew overnight I swear! Gah-lee

Now Mommy is a quest to find a jogging stroller. Jogging strollers aren't cheap and I don't want to invest in a cheapy one! There are lots of factors to consider-- tires for example...size, swivel or fixed, rubber or plastic, air filled, etc. etc. And, thats just the tires. weight, folding size and many more factors also come into play! Then infant seat compatibility comes into play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment