Friday, September 24, 2010

So maybe you have noticed...
it's been over a week!

For a moment in time I thought I might be bored in TEXAS... well I'm not. I can't say every minute has been a blast.. but I've been busy and I'm tired... and typically when my eyes are open so are Grace Anne's. The naps have not increased by any means and the nights have been rather choppy!

But, we have been meeting new friends. This week we went to a Book Exchange Brunch... Grace Anne loved playing with the kiddies and even got to play on her friend Westin's rocking horse! Plus, we got some yummy treats for "brunch"-- like french toast casserole with Texas Pecans!! MMmmmm

We are looking forward to Aquarium time and "Park Walking" this week! Oh and Mommy has to get her TX Licenses since the TN one expires next week! Texas requires much more than TN for getting registered and getting a licenses! Friday I spent 5 hours getting things ready and finally getting my tags. I don't think it really had to be that difficult-- I just received poor communication and had a lack of information!

No comments:

Post a Comment