Thursday, July 1, 2010

What doesn't kill us... makes us stronger!
Let me go ahead an not even begin to apologize! Yes, that is right.. I haven't blogged and I'm nto even saying I'm sorry! I am glad that your here though.. reading my updates! I'm guessing some people have given up on us... which brings me to my next thought.. a thank you to all those concerned and caring friends that have reached out to us during the series of Kepley catastrophes!
Kepley catastrophes? Yes, we are in the midst of a bad luck... plague! Daddy's job search-- no luck, washing machine--shot... lawnmower has gone to lawnmower heaven .. we've had electrical issues.. air conditioning issues.. and the latest costly catastrophe.. a gas leak. But, the gas leak has been fixed.. its amazing what money can buy.. On the same token, its also amazing what all these catastrophes can cost!

Grace Anne is growing like a weed! She is so long!! (or seems like it to us) She isn't crawling really-- its more of a scoot.. or army crawl, but she can move ... and really loves her o-rattle ball and her stacking/nesting cups.There is nothing better than being parents and more and more we realize that Grace Anne is the best thing that ever happened to us. How any parent could abuse or neglect to their child is simply unfathomable. Parenthood truly shows you a different kind of love! Sadly, not all parents can put behind their selfishness-- but Kris and I have embraced the opportunity. There are so many occasions we look at one another and think -- wow we really put Grace Anne first.. she is number one! On that note, I'll add... I have fewer shoes and purses than I've ever had in my entire life.. and that is saying something.

PS Anyone have any leads on a job for Kris? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment