Monday, January 17, 2011

Four little Kepleys in a bed...
none fell out or bumped their heads


I should be sleeping, yes... this is true. I am always in need of sleep and I suppose that won't change anytime within the next ummm 17 years..? But, everyone is sleeping and it theory I feel like I could be so productive. That is probably not going to be the case seeing as I am blogging... but to my loyal fans and followers-- blogging is productive! But, I must say, part of my inability to sleep is the mere lack of sleeping accommodations. Currently, only 1 bedroom, of 3, is occupied. Brewski, Grace Anne, and Daddy-o are all in bed with me. I am beginning to think that we could really use a bigger bed!

Grace Anne was sleeping soundly in her crib, but she decided at midnight she wanted to bond... thus, she is now smack in the middle of our queen sized bed. Brewski has a softy, cushy bed of his own though he seems to feel the need to also sleep with us! Ugh!

Oh well.. here are some new pictures! Enjoy!
WAKE UP GRACE ANNE! Caroline heard you were coming to play.. not sleep!


Grace Anne is a BIG girl now! She faces forward!

She is thinking... "ARE THESE REALLY MY PARENTS?"

1 comment: